Thu, Apr 27|
Selling With Personality
If you could learn how to quickly identify different personality styles so that you could adapt your communication to meet their needs...do you think that would make a difference in your selling relationships? If you do...you are RIGHT! Learn the SUPER POWERS of DISC - Selling With Personality!
Time & Location
Apr 27, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM EDT
Lafayette, 17 S 6th St, Lafayette, IN 47901, USA
About the event
Why do I just "click" with some prospects and fall flat with others?
How can I help more people with my product/service?
How do I get a cold prospect to trust me quickly?
How do I ask for referrals and get them?
Are you ready to learn the answer to these questions and many others?
Are you ready to take your prospecting and your closing ratios through the roof?
If the answer is YES, this interactive Selling WIth Personality workshop is for YOU!
In this 1/2 day hands-on workshop you will learn:
- The 4 DISC personality styles.
- The strengths, blindspots and greatest FEAR of each style.
- How to quickly identify someone's most likely dominant style with just a few questions.
- How to communicate with each style in ways that create TRUST, and CONNECTION!
- The Do's and Dont's of each communication style when in a selling situation.
- How to ask probing questions that bring each style's real problems to the surface...so you can solve them!
And much, much more!
Your registration also includes an online Maxwell Method of DISC Personality & Behavioral assessment with a 30-page report that identifies your primary behavioral style or style blend, your personality keyword, and will reveal many of your strengths, your ideal environment, your leadership strengths, and so much more!
This 1/2 day workshop will give you SUPER POWERS in how you communicate and connect with others...from your prospects and clients to your teams, family and friends!
This ticket includes 1/2 day in person workshop, and an individual DISC Personality & Behavioral assessment.
General Admission VIP
This ticket includes 1/2 day in person workshop, individual DISC Personality & Behavioral assessment and virtual 30-minute 1-1 assessment debrief prior to or after the workshop.